BECOME PART OF OUR YOUNG, MOTIVATED CONCIRCLE TEAM NOW!
… and shape the digital processes of tomorrow with us. Together, we work in our innovative developer groups with the latest cutting-edge technologies and enable international top companies to take important steps into the future. So if Industry 4.0, Blockchain, Cloud, SAP & Co are not foreign words to you, then support us in our mission!
WHAT AWAITS YOU WITH US
- In a short time, you will get to know the production processes of our customers from different industries and propose creative solutions for their demanding IT processes.
- You can fully live out your passion for process consulting and programming, because we create exciting customer solutions in the broad field of IT, especially in the SAP environment.
- With your strong communication skills and structured way of working, you bring our customers to their goals and answer their technical questions with passion.
- You quench your unquenchable thirst for knowledge by continuously expanding your know-how in the field of IT consulting and cloud services.
- You live out your team spirit in close cooperation with our consultants and developers.
- Your ideas and innovations in the area of business and technology have a great influence on the digitalisation of top companies in the DACH region.
- And last but not least … great development opportunities in a cool team where the focus is on teamwork
THESE ARE YOUR SILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 1+ years with SAP Logistics, preferably in Production Planning (but experience with Material Management, Sales & Distribution, Quality Management, and Warehouse Management is also a big plus if you want to develop in the Production Planning area in the future).
- You have a solid education in (business) informatics, industrial engineering, business administration or logistics (university/technical college/university of applied sciences) or are well on the way to completing your degree.
- You ideally have some experience in the field of intralogistics, process development or SAP.
- You enjoy developing IT solutions and software and are highly self-motivated and proactive.
- You speak very good English and German and like to travel to customers or to training events from time to time.
THESE ARE SOME OF OUR CONCIRCLE BENEFITS
- Freedom in designing individual technical solutions
- A chance to work on innovative assignments with cutting-edge technologies
- International, team-oriented, owner-managed company
- Modern, friendly, and easily accessible office
- Social responsibility and work-life balance (mentoring, home office, parental leave, team events)
- Modern smartphones (Apple or Android) and laptops (MacBook or Windows) also for private use
- Extensive training possibilities
- Unlimited home-office
- Flexible work hours
- Bonus vacation during Christmas period
- 3 additional bonus sick days
- Full continued pay during sick leave
- Additional bonus 10% – 20% on the salary
The gross annual salary for this position is between EUR 24,000 and EUR 42,000, depending on qualifications and experience. We look forward to receiving your application and relevant documents at . You can find more information about concircle at www.concircle.com/karriere.