At concircle we accompany renowned, international production companies on their digital transformation journey and support sustainable growth as competent partners.
Become part of a young, highly motivated team and shape with us the digital processes of tomorrow. We are looking for a highly motivated student in the area of Bingen (55411) who would like to work on a challenging IT industry project as part of his or her master’s thesis.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Enrollment in a degree program (Bachelor’s/Master’s) in industrial engineering, business informatics, or economics with a technical focus
- Theoretical and initial practical experience of logistics and/or manufacturing processes
- Passion for IT solutions and applications in the industrial business environment
- Excellent team player with good communication and presentation skills and self-motivation
- Very good knowledge of English (a must) and German (optional, willingness to learn)
- Programming knowledge in Java, C#, or Golang
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, JS, Node.js, XML, XSLT) is a plus
WE OFFER YOU
- Various projects at well-known industrial companies in the DACH area, professionally implemented by means of agile software methods
- Freedom in the design of individual technical solutions
- Opportunity to work on innovative tasks with cutting-edge technologies
- International, team-oriented, owner-managed company
- Modern, friendly, and easily accessible office
- Extensive further training opportunities – e.g. SAP certificates
- Very competitive salary and benefits depending on qualifications
For this position, a monthly gross salary of € 2,000 – depending on qualifications and study progress (basis 40 hours) – is foreseen. We are looking forward to your application!
Interested in getting to know many top industrial companies in a short time and living out your passion for IT with us? Then send us your CV and references to . You can find more information at www.concircle.com/karriere.