At concircle we accompany renowned, international production companies on their digital transformation journey and support sustainable growth as competent partners.
Become part of a young, highly motivated team and shape the digital processes of tomorrow with us. We are looking for you to support our digital supply chain team at the earliest possible start date in Bratislava.
WHAT AWAITS YOU WITH US
- Use of relational databases
- Programming in Java and SAP MII
- Supporting our customers with technical questions
- Expansion of our know-how in the area of software development and cloud services
WHAT YOU BRING
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or a comparable field of study
- At least 2 years of experience in software development with common methods and patterns
- • Joy in the development of IT solutions and software in the production environment
- Good communication skills and high self-motivation
- Good knowledge of English (must), knowledge of German (optional, willingness to learn)
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
WE OFFER YOU
- Various projects at well-known industrial companies in the DACH area, professionally implemented by means of agile software methods
- Freedom in designing individual technical solutions
- A chance to work on innovative assignments with cutting-edge technologies
- International, team-oriented, owner-managed company
- Modern, friendly, and easily accessible office
- Modern smartphones and laptops (MacBook) also for private use
- Extensive training possibilities – e.g. SAP certificates
- Regular team events
- Unlimited home-office
- Language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus vacation during Christmas period
- Very competitive salary and benefits depending on your qualification and location (EUR 30.000 – 42.000 gross)
- Additional bonus 10% – 30% on top of salary
The gross annual salary for this position is between EUR 30,000 and EUR 42,000 (38.5 hours), depending on qualifications and experience. We look forward to receiving your application!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to . You can find more information at www.concircle.com/karriere.