At concircle we accompany renowned, international production companies on their digital transformation journey and support sustainable growth as competent partners.
Become part of a young, highly motivated team and shape the digital processes of tomorrow with us. We are looking for you to support our Digital Enterprise Team at the earliest possible start date in Munich.
WHAT AWAITS YOU WITH US
- Design of supply chain planning processes
- Implementation of planning solutions using state-of-the-art technologies for the entire supply chain
- Exciting projects with national as well as international companies
- Close cooperation within international teams
- Expansion of our know-how in the area of supply chain planning through innovative approaches
WHAT YOU BRING
- Completed studies in the field of industrial engineering, business administration, logistics or a comparable field of study
- At least 6 years of experience in an industrial or consulting environment
- At least 3 years of experience in the SAP environment (consultant, key user)
- Very good knowledge of SAP production modules (PP, QM, MM) and ideally also initial experience with ABAP and interface technologies (Idoc, Odata, etc.)
- Joy in the development of IT solutions and software in the production environment
- Good communication and presentation skills and high level of self-motivation
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
WE OFFER YOU
- Exciting projects with top national and international companies
- Implementation of innovative solutions in different industries
- Rapid development opportunities in the peer group with experienced SAP consultants
- Extensive training and further education opportunities
- Flexible working models such as part-time and home office
- Additional benefits such as job ticket, meal support, etc. worth EUR 2,000
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to . We are looking forward to your application!
You can find more information at www.concircle.com/karriere.