concircle is a high-performance and results-oriented consulting company that advises renowned, international manufacturing companies on the efficient use of IT to achieve business goals.
We are a young, very motivated team that has achieved extraordinary success in the 10 years of its existence and wants to grow further. Therefore, we are looking for a new team member with the following qualifications to support our industrial consulting (Vienna office) at the earliest possible start date.
- Master thesis open for technical / IT studies (MSc)
- Theoretical and initial practical experience of logistics and/or manufacturing processes
- Passion for IT solutions and applications in the industrial business environment
- Excellent team player with good communication and presentation skills and self-motivation
- Very good knowledge of English (a must) and German (optional, willingness to learn)
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, JS, Node.js, XML, XSLT) is a plus
- Various projects at well-known industrial companies in the DACH region, professionally implemented using agile software methods
- Freedom to design individual technical solutions
- The chance to work on innovative assignments with cutting-edge technologies
- International, team-oriented, owner-managed company
- Modern, friendly, and easily accessible office
- Extensive training opportunities – e.g. SAP certificates
- Very competitive salary and benefits for a 30h temporary contract depending on qualifications (1,000-1,200 EUR gross per month).
- Depending on the result of the master thesis, the possibility to join the concircle team permanently.