Map workflows in a simple way
Make a standard SAP workflow productive in one day instead of ten days: with conFLOW, complex workflows can be mapped without SAP workflow know-how using simple ABAP-based customizing. Any number of workflows can be defined. These workflow definitions determine the flow of a workflow. The integration of conMOBILE V1.3 and SAP Fiori enables the mobile representation of each workflow step.
- Definition of workflows by means of customizing and ABAP programming
- Determine all relevant approval steps
- Control of the workflow sequence (e.g. mail dispatch)
- User status set
- Customized extension via BAdI
- Customizing by the department is possible
- Use of standard workflow transactions / tools
- Notification through dynamic HTML mails
- Integration in conMOBILE V1.3
- Integration SAP Fiori Inbox
- Reduction of the lead time of a workflow project
- Central administration – a clear display of active workflows
- Audit-compliant workflow protocols
- Reduction of errors and maintenance effort
- Automatic and ad-hoc reporting
- SAP ECC or S/4 HANA
- SAP Workflow
Do you have any questions?
Johannes Zwinger - xsource consulting
Solution Architect conFLOW
I will be happy to answer questions about the solution architecture, integration into your system landscape and testing.
+43 699 18171071
Product Manager conFLOW
Do you have questions about this solution, please contact me for a non-binding discussion!