Clear interface monitoring in SAP
conIO is a tool and framework for comprehensive interface monitoring from and into the SAP system. Several technologies such as REST, IDOC, RFC are combined here in the holistic cockpit. Entire interface chains can be configured logically in queues and thus a high degree of automation and stability can be achieved.
conIO is fully integrated into the on-premise system and is suitable for business users and IT experts alike.
- Logical grouping of blocks, IDOC’s, etc. in interfaces by simple configuration
- Role-based display and access
- Structured message search and display in the cockpit
- Rule-based automatic message restart
- Configurable alerting/notification & workflow handling
- Harmonization of interfaces in logical queues: automation and logging of entire process chains
- Queue monitor far beyond the possibilities of the SAP standard, which combines all interfaces incl. data
- Parallelization of message processing
- Single entry point for all interface topics
- Monitoring, editing, restarting of various messages without environment system involvement clearly arranged in the cockpit
- Abstraction of technical details for business users
- Logical chaining of processes via queueing
- No additional licenses needed
- Logging of changes and runs
- SAP ECC or S/4 HANA
Do you have any questions?
Product Manager conIO
Do you have questions about this solution, please contact me for a non-binding discussion!
+49 160 7587106 / +43 670 6041094