Goals – Lean implementation of a digital factory
- An agile MES implementation that uses only relevant SAP DM standard functions.
- Rapid use of digitalisation effects to increase productivity in production.
- Look and feel effect and basis for the extensions and optimisations.
- Identification of process optimisation potential.
- Complete digitalisation of planning and execution processes with the strategic SAP product for manufacturing.
- Extension of the degree of utilisation through quarterly SAP releases.
- Lean implementation even for companies with limited IT resources through cloud benefits.
Service Content – Management Summary
- The offer for small and medium-sized companies in the process and discrete industries:
- Under 300 employees
- One production plant
- Project lead time: 6 months.
- Three user interfaces for production (PODs).
- Connection to SAP ERP/S4 Hana (on-premise or cloud).
- Detailed planning in the REO module.
- Staff scheduling in the REO module.
- Set up and activate five standard Insight KPIs (OEE, utilisation, etc.).
- Connection of a machine via OPC UA protocol.
- Training for further machine connections.
- Use of all SAP DM standard functions relevant to the respective use case.
- Two-person days of training.
- Five-person days of support for Go Live and Hyper care.
- Standard integration with SAP EWM.
Project workflow – Digital Factory Plug & Play
Team Lead Digital Manufacturing Consulting
Do you have questions about this solution, please contact me for a non-binding discussion! +43 676 6209480