Stability and efficiency through test automation
Test automation helps, especially in an agile project approach, to iteratively secure functions that have already been implemented in combination with new functions. These tests can also be used during an operation to perform “sanity checks” in the test system before transports to the production system. Especially in distributed, critical areas such as MES, these tests can also be used to perform performance tests of both the interfaces and the application itself (simulation of the user interaction).
Our toolbox includes platforms such as SAP CBTA (Component Based Test Automation), Selenium, or Worksoft.
Quality through test automation
- Definition of test scenarios for safeguarding central processes
- Continuous test execution in the background
- Reduction of the manual, error-prone testing effort
- Standardized procedure Specification – Test definition – Documentation
- Automated test data generation
- Last simulation and Performance tests
Do you have any questions?
Product Manager SAP CBTA