Stability and efficiency through test automation
Test management is essential for us wherever SAP standard software is extended in terms of programming on a larger scale or where SAP only provides a platform to build its own solutions (e.g. SAP MII). In addition to professional planning, execution, and documentation of the tests, the choice of tools plays a decisive role. Test automation helps, especially in an agile project approach, to iteratively secure functions that have already been implemented in combination with new functions. These tests can also be used during an operation to perform “sanity checks” in the test system before transports to the production system. Especially in distributed, critical areas such as MES, these tests can also be used to perform performance tests of both the interfaces and the application itself (simulation of the user interaction). Our toolbox includes platforms such as SAP CBTA (Component Based Test Automation), Selenium, or Worksoft.
Quality through test automation
Enable tools like SAP CBTA:
- Definition of test scenarios for safeguarding central processes
- Continuous test execution in the background
- Reduction of the manual, error-prone testing effort
- Standardized procedure Specification – Test definition – Documentation
- Automated test data generation
- Last simulation and Performance tests
Do you have any questions?
Product Manager SAP CBTA
Do you have questions about this solution, please contact me for a non-binding discussion! +42 1949010218