Test automation for modern companies
The high frequency of software updates, driven by cloud applications, leads to time and resource bottlenecks in IT and business departments.
Under these conditions, it is no easy undertaking to guarantee the stability of the company’s processes and to keep the operational risk to a minimum.
What does Continuous Testing mean?
- Optimal risk coverage through risk-weighted testing
- Change impact analyses help to identify relevant test processes
- Higher coverage of test requirements than with manual testing
- Increase test capacity through round-the-clock testing
- Reuse of tests for other business cases
- Quickly determine the stability of the sprint or release
- The faster feedback cycle of the test result to the business departments
- Departments can focus on test results instead of testing
- Automated tests provide more functionality
Our toolbox includes platforms such as SAP CBTA, SAP TTA, Tricentis Continuous Testing and Copado Robotic Testing.
“Partnering with Concircle in the field of test automation provides us with the possibility of creation and execution of CBTA processes. This helps us to achieve a higher degree of quality and more effective testing solutions. Furthermore, our cooperation allowed us to achieve successful transformation of CBTA Test-automation in S4H ready environment.”
Continuous Testing Solutions
Tricentis Enterprise Continuous Testing
Copado Robotic Testing
Do you have any questions?
+43 676 701 96 16
Yesterday, the long-awaited Inustrieforum 2025 took place in Switzerland, where we were directly involved as both sponsors and exhibitors.
Tomorrow the “Industry Forum 2025” will take place 🚀 Already registered❓👍
Conference "Perspectives with Industry 4.0 Synergies and Opportunities for the Circular Economy". The ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences invites you to the 5th conference "Perspectives with...
On May 17, Industrie 2025 invites you to the 9th edition of the "Industrieforum 2025" in Switzerland. 14 speakers will present topics related to Industry 4.0. Participants will have the opportunity...
Curious about the future of production planning? Join our powerful "Planning 4.0 with conOS" webinar on the 15th of March 2022! In our webinar, we will present you the #developmenthistory of #SAP in...
EuProGigant, the 🇦🇹-🇩🇪 lighthouse project for Gaia-X in manufacturing, will be presented during the session called “Business Cases III: Overview of mature dataspaces in Europe" by Prof. Matthias...